Emu Oil, Organic
Have skin conditions that you cannot find anything that helps alleviate the itching, pain or flaking? Joints ache and nothing works? Had surgery and have a scar and want to get rid of it? Have you tried Emu oil?
I used it for my scar when I accidentally tripped on one of my fur-babies and split lye on my right hand. The scaring is minimal! I rub it into my hands and knees and it helps with arthritis pain. This is triple-refined ORGANIC Emu oil. It has NO SCENT. Some benefits:
- will not irritate even the most sensitive skin
- does not clog pores, goes on light and absorbs immediately
- hydrates and super-oxygenates to thicken skin and help hold moisture
- plumps up your skin’s underlying layer reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- relieves itching and inflammation
- calms redness and lightens age spots
- hastens healing and reduces scarring
These are not endorse by the FDA, but they are what I and my customers have told me. I love using it because it's all natural and really works.
If on an order you want a sample of emu oil, just email me separately and I will add a sample instead of a soap sample and you can try this amazing product!
What are the benefits of using emu oil?
Emu oil has wonderful skin care benefits. It can be used as a moisturizer and as a skin nourishing treatment. Many are turning to pure emu oil for helping with the battle against fine lines and wrinkles as well. Skin conditions tend to respond well to the anti-inflammatory properties which soothe the skin and help relieve inflammation. When Emu Oil was tested, it proved to be very hypo-allergenic and to have an extremely high purity level. Emu Oil was found to be a safe product with no known harmful side effects.
Emu Oil is a modern alternative method that may help relieve body discomforts. Studies and research are ongoing. Modern research has documented that Emu Oil possesses numerous beneficial qualities. Laboratory experiments and analysis of Emu Oil both in Australia and in the U.S. have shown that Emu Oil may have the ability to reduce inflammation. Emu Oil contains high levels of linolenic acid... a substance known to temporarily ease joint pain, and oleic acid... a substance that has a local anti-inflammatory effect on dermal tissues.
From each drop you will receive multiple benefits. Since it is a powerful transdermal agent that can penetrate deep into the skin its benefits don't just effect the surface layers. The healthy benefits of emu oil may aid the body at all levels. For these reason and more you will find that emu oil can be used for a wide range of applications. Below you will find a list of a few of emu oils more popular uses.
Emu Oil is unsurpassed for its moisturizing properties. Studies found that dry aging skin increased in thickness by 2-3 times when Emu Oil was used. Age spots and wrinkles diminished noticeably.
Stretch Marks & Scars
Emu Oil is being used to help combat stretch marks and scars.
- Emu oil is a natural trans-dermal oil. It has the unique ability to penetrate deep into the skin tissue.
- It is a powerful moisturizer. Emu oil may help replenish moisture to dry, damaged skin tissue allowing the skin to be more supple and pliable.
- Emu oil is a natural source of the essential fatty acids (EFA's) Omega 3 and Omega 6. These are known to be vital to healthy skin. It is also a excellent source of Omega 9.
- It is an anti-inflammatory agent. Inflammation can cause discomfort, itching, and redness which are common complaints from those suffering from stretch marks and scars.
Emu Oil may help comfort stiff muscles and joints, and it may help with the inflammation and swelling without harmful side effects.
Chronic Injuries - Massage
Muscle strains, sprains, injured ligaments and even heel spurs that are experienced by athletes and other sports enthusiasts are responding well emu oil. Many professional sports teams are now using Emu Oil for massages in their training rooms.
Cuts & Scrapes
Emu Oil may help with the pain and inflammation of cuts and scrapes without stinging or burning.
Emu Oil may also be helpful for burns of all types including sunburn.
Psoriasis & Eczema
Emu Oil acts like a therapeutic balm by moisturizing the skin and may help with the itching, redness, cracking, peeling and scaling associated with many stubborn skin conditions.
Emu Oil acts as a fortifying agent for your hair. It may help with split ends and help to restore a natural healthy shine to the hair. In some cases, there have even been reports that it may help stimulate dormant hair follicles and help with new hair growth.
Your skin might be fine for a long time. But then something happens to cause a rash or itchiness. Some things that trigger atopic dermatitis or make it worse include:
- Strong soaps and detergents
- Some fabrics, like wool or scratchy materials
- Perfumes, skin care products, and makeup
- Pollen and mold
- Animal dander
- Tobacco smoke
- Stress and anger
- Dry winter air/low humidity
- Long or hot showers/baths
- Dry skin
- Dust or sand
- Certain foods (usually eggs, dairy products, wheat, soy, and nuts)
As with any product we sell, we can only offer how it has worked for us and our amazing customers. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any conditions. All oils should be cleared with your primary care physician if you have any doubts or issues. This product is packaged for cosmetic use and is for external use only. It is not sold or intended for internal consumption.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.