AB Protection Blend
AB Protection Blend
Our version of Thieves® that we have been researching, experimenting and testing for several years. I believe we have the perfect blend.
Utilizing the power and protection of Thieves essential oil blend, can be used extensively all over your home, health and hearth.
5ML (about 90 drops)
15ML (1/2 ounce)
30ML (full ounce)
The Thieves Story:
In the 15th century, vast areas of Europe were ravaged by The Black Death. The Plague was an airborne disease that easily affected anyone who came in close proximity with those ill from it. Legend says that this economic crash pushed a band of spice merchants to become thieves in order to sustain themselves. However, as most of their prospective ‘victims’ were falling or were to fall gravely ill from the fast spreading disease, they had to find a way to protect themselves before think about getting close enough the sick and weak to rob them.
So, they blended the essential oils of a handful of potently medicinal ingredients in order to escape the wrath of the Plague as they stole whatever riches they could find in the dying or dead infected Europeans. When the King heard of their looting, they were hunted down and caught for their crimes. Their choices, when the King heard about how they were able to steal from the plagued and live to tell the tale, were to be burned at the stake for their crimes and for suspicion of the usage of witchcraft, or share their secret formula of “immunity”. They chose the latter and their blend, as well as variations of it, is still used today and has been proven by a study at Weber State University in Utah to have antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral, and immune-stimulating properties, even able to kill up to 99% of airborne bacteria.
Find out where to find this amazing blend here.
How to use our AB Protection Blend
AB Protection Blend can be used in many ways such as aromatic, topical and dietary. When using for massage dilute few drops of oil with a carrier oil such as coconut or sesame seed oil. Use as a dietary supplement add a drop to half a cup of milk (rice, almond, soy, cashew, dairy or goat’s milk). Diffuse for half hour or less to make the environment to eliminate odor and airborne bacteria. Diffusing the oil can boost your immune system and energize your body.
Pimple: Put a drop of the oil on a pimply or acne affected area to shrink it fast without leaving any mark. Be warned, it can burn for a few minutes.
2. Wounds: Dilute 2-3 drops in half a cup of oil and mix well. Apply the mix to cuts or open wounds to prevent infections or promote faster healing.
3. Bronchitis: Dilute the oil and apply on upper chest and throat area.
4. Cold & Flu: Dilute and apply under the feet during season change to avoid getting cold and flu.
5. Bee stings and insect bites: Apply to bee stings and insect bites to relieve pain and neutralize toxins from the insects. Be warned it can burn for a few minutes.
6. Toe Nail Fungus: My husband suffers with this affliction. I use my Cleansing Foot soak, pat dry then I pull back his toenail, drop ONE drop of the oil and let his sit with his feet up for a good hour to absorb. When I first started I used twice a day for a week, after 5 days it was once per day. After 5 days I use every other day, by week 3 I use twice a week for maintenance.
7. Poison Ivy: Apply few drops of the oil to combat poison ivy rashes and to stop the itch.
8. Bone Health: Apply on bones and joints to get relief from pain and discomfort.
9. Lymphatic Detox: Apply a drop or two under the arms for a lymph detox.
10. Chakra Balancing: Apply to chakra points to balance chakras.
11. Dosha Balancing: Excellent to balance Kapha and Vata Dosha. Apply a few drops under the feet mixed with carrier oil.
12. Shingles: Dilute 3-4 drops of the oil in carrier oil and gently massage to get relief from shingles.
- Burns: I accidentally spilled lye on my right hand and wrist. It caused 2nd degree burns which hubby immediately poured vinegar on the site to neutralize the damage. He rinsed the affected area, patted dry with paper towels, used the AB Ointment, which uses the AB Protection Blend, then wrapped in gauze. He changed my dressings twice daily, smeared the AB Ointment until the pustules popped then moved to the Herbal Salve. That was Mother’s Day 2015. Come by by booth at any show and see the healed hand. I used our Organic Triple Refined Emu Oil afterwards to repair the scars which are non-existent.
Acne: Apply on the effected area diluted with rice bran, sweet almond or jojoba oil. I use strain on eruption if I have an upcoming important event, be warned it can burn!
2. Gum Health: Apply to gum or use it with herbal tooth powder to get relief from gum diseases and cavity. I use a couple drops in water to rinse after brushing.
3. Toothache: I use a drop or two on to the affected area to get relief from toothache of clove oil.
4. Headache: I put a drop of lavender oil on each finger and gently rub into my temples. Inhaling or putting in a diffuser when migraine comes on, cover eyes with cool cloth and lie down in a darkened cool room.
- Bath Scrub: Add a dropper of the oil in two cups of kosher salt or sugar with a couple tablespoons of rice bran or vegetable glycerin. Mix well and use when you shower. I use some to GENTLY scrub lips; it’s like a micropeel!
Diffuse or Inhale:
Airborne Bacteria: To reduce the count of airborne bacteria, add a few drops of oil in water. Diffuse for 15-20 minutes. You can also put a few drops in a pot of water and gently boil. I do this in the winter to help with health, well-being and moisture in the home.
2. Lung Congestion: Add a drop on the palm of your hand and inhale the vapor to assist with lung congestion.
3. Allergy: Inhale a drop of the oil to get relief from allergy symptoms.
4. Sinus Headache: Inhale to get relief from headaches caused by sinusitis.
5. Focus: Diffuse the oil at work when you need concentration and efficiency.
6. Uplift: Diffuse to uplift mood and stimulate positive feelings.
You can use the oil as mentioned below.
Surface: Clean kitchen counters, floor or any surface area using a few drops of the oil in water.
2. Dishwasher: Use a few drops in your dishwasher soap before you close the bin to disinfect your dishes.
3. Laundry: Add a few drops with your chemical-free laundry detergent for better smelling clothes.
4. Carpet Cleaner: Add a few drops of the oil to a carpet steamer to disinfect carpets. I put a few drops in a cup of baking soda, shake well then let sit over night before sprinkling on carpet before vacuuming.
5. Mop: Add a few drops of the oil to your mop water for cleaner, bacteria free and great smelling floor.
6. Bathtub: Mix 6-8 drops of the oil with baking soda to clean bathtubs, wash basins and bathroom floor.
7. Trash Bins: Put a few drops of the oil on a kitchen towel and put the kitchen towel under the garbage bin.
8. Marks and Stains: Apply to the surface of hard to clean areas to see a better results, including cookware, ink and marker stains.
9. Label remover: Use a few drops of essential oil to remove gummy price labels from products.
Use 1 full dropper of AB Protection Blend in every 4 oz Witch Hazel. Shake well before use:
Plants: Use the oil Spray to repel insects on your flowers and plants.
2. Disinfect: Carry in your purse and use spray to disinfect any surface area; especially public toilet seats.
3. Deodorize Air: Dump the chemical air fresheners and use the oil to for a fresh smelling home. Use 1 full dropper of AB Protection Blend in every 4 oz Witch Hazel in spray bottle
4. Negative Vibrations: Use the spray to clear any negative vibrations.
- Do not use during pregnancy and breast feeding.
• Do not give it to children under 18 years of age.
• Avoid using on pets if you are not experienced. NEVER USE ON CATS!
• Do not take internally! Experiences are my own and not medically proven.
- Repeated use or overuse can cause sensitization.
- Can cause extreme skin irritation, especially if used without dilution.
Essential Oils contain organic essential oils
Clove (Syzgium aromaticum): Cloves scores the highest on the ORAC scale for antioxidant properties; it is commonly used by dentists for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, place a drop of the oil ON the toothache and it will sanitize and numb the afflicted area; then see a dentist or oral surgeon immediately
Lemon (Citrus limon): Lemon oil is another antioxidant that is able to also be used as a natural cleanser.
Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum): Cinnamon bark, also high in antioxidants, is known for its ability to support the digestive system and improve circulation.
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus polybractea): Eucalyptus has been reported to be an effective means to fight bacterial infections when used topically.
Rosemary (Rocmarinus officinalis): Rosemary can help in restoring mental alertness when experiencing feelings of intense fatigue and fight lung infections.
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia): An energizing essential oil – Tea Tree protects against environmental threats; celebrated for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin; it’s anti-fungal properties are well documented.
Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis): Immune-enhancing benefits; energizing and revitalizing aroma.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia): Prized and loved for it’s unmistakable aroma and beneficial properties, widely used for calming and relaxing; works wonders on migraines and headaches; helps with depression, stress and anxiety.
As with any product we sell, we can only offer how it has worked for us and our amazing customers. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any conditions. All oils should be cleared with your primary care physician if you have any doubts or issues. This product, while considered a food grade oil, packaged for cosmetic use and is for external use only. It is not sold or intended for internal consumption.
It is not intended to diagnose or treat any conditions. This product is not meant to diagnose or cure. Research any and all products before use.